- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, work place, home / work address, email address, phone number, fax number, date of birth, gender, etc.)
- IP address, cookie information and other online identifier
How do we collect your data?
We will acquire personal information by the following methods when making contracts regarding our activities, use of facilities, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as contracts, etc.).
|(1) Obtained directly from the person
|Telephone, written, business card, verbal, internet, etc.
|(2) Obtained from a person who has been given or received legitimate authority from the person himself / herself
|User applicants, introducers, receptionists for packaged products, etc.
|(3) Obtained from published ones
|Newspapers, internet, telephone directories, publications and other books, etc.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data for the following purposes:
|Types of personal information
|Purpose of use
|Personal information acquired or acquired in connection with our contract, etc.
|Personal information about participants and visitors to events hosted or exhibited by our company
|Personal information about everyone who contacted us
|Security camera image in our facility
To ensure your safety and protect your property
|Recorded video of online conferences held by our company
|Personal information about those who apply for recruitment selection to our company and those who wish to provide information on our recruitment
For the procedure of recruitment selection of the person
|Personal information obtained from our employees
For our personnel and labor management, business management, health management, information management, security management
|Personal information about you obtained from publicly available, published publications, the Internet, etc.
To inform you about our activities (contact, e-mail newsletter, DM, distribution and sending of various notifications)
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
HPC Service Co., Ltd.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company will strictly manage your data and strive for preventive measures and safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. as follows.
- 1. Maintenance of company regulations
We will establish rules regarding the handling of personal information.
- 2. Development of organizational structure
A person in charge of clerical work will be appointed to check the operational status and respond to information leakage cases and complaints.
- 3. Implementation of education and training
We provide regular education and training to employees regarding the safety management of personal information.
- 4. Implementation of physical safety management measures
In order to prevent theft and loss of devices and electronic media, we will take physical safety measures regarding their use and disposal.
- 5. Implementation of technical safety management measures
We will take technical safety measures to prevent unauthorized access.
Our Company will keep your personal data based on contracts, etc. with the person as a party for one year from the date of the last provision of personal data related to the record. At the end of this period, personal data on paper media will be shredded and deleted by a shredder, and personal data on electronic media will be deleted by erasing.
If we provide personal data continuously or repeatedly, we will keep it until the day when three years have passed from the date when the personal data related to the record was last provided. At the end of this period, personal data on paper media will be shredded and deleted by a shredder, and personal data on electronic media will be deleted by erasing.
In cases other than the above, we will keep the record for 3 years from the date of creation of the record. At the end of this period, personal data on paper media will be shredded and deleted by a shredder, and personal data on electronic media will be deleted by erasing.
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Our Company Group.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- We analyze information such as website browsing history and purchase history obtained from you, and provide services, advertisement distribution, etc.
- We may use information such as your hobbies, tastes, browsing history, etc. obtained from a third party other than our company in association with your personal information that we already have. In this case, we will obtain the consent of the person in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
|Google analytics (gtag)
|Ptmind Co., Ltd.
|Data collection Interaction
|Synergy Marketing, Inc.
Our website uses services provided by the following third parties to improve the operation and convenience of the website. These services do not use personal data, but they do send information that your browser automatically sends.
|DataSign Co., Ltd.
Personal data is not limited to "personal information", but refers to data related to the behavior and state of an individual and information associated with the browser used by the individual.
When visiting the website, the following data is automatically sent from the browser to each service provider.
Cookie information-Records a string to identify the visitor's browser.
IP address-You can determine the approximate access source area, access source company, line type, etc.
Browsing page URL-The URL of the website you are browsing.
Referrer (reference source URL) --The URL of the previous web page.
Access date and time--Used to calculate the date and time of access, staying time, etc.
User Agent-You can determine the type of browser you are using and the type of OS.
This information may not be personal information, but we are informing you because it is information related to personal privacy.
External services that use personal data predict the area where the website visitor lives, the place of work, hobbies / preferences, gender, age, etc. by combining the information of the personal data, and the website visitor. We display content and advertisements and analyze access to improve the website design and user experience.
For details of the service, data items used, and usage, please check the website of each service provider.
External services that do not use personal data are services that receive similar information, but do not identify the visitor on a browser-by-browser basis and do not use personal privacy information.
For more information on the service, please check the service provider's website.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us